Everyone would dream to have a beautiful and acne free skin. Though there are several natural beauty remedies available this is one of the best and favorite ingredients that everyone might love. Honey is 100% natural product that can brighten and soften your skin without causing any kind of side effects. This is a wonderful face cleanser that will remove the dust particles that are over your skin.
- Cleanses pores: Honey is anti-bacterial in nature and that’s the reason why it’s definitely a great face wash. When it is applied over the wet face and rubbed, it removes the deposited debris and dirt from the skin. Don’t apply it near and around the eye area. If you want to remove makeup, can try adding a bit of jojoba or coconut oil which can completely cleanse the skin.
- Treat acne: Honey can be used as a cleanser as it helps by preventing any skin breakouts with its anti- fungal and antibacterial properties. If you have any breakouts honey can be applied and left it over so that it can heal them at a faster rate. Honey also has the ability to remove any kind of blemishes and can work on treating sports as well. Just need to dab a bit of honey over the affected areas and leave it for 10 minutes and can rinse it off with using warm water.
- Exfoliates skin: Honey works as a great cleanser due to its smooth consistency. Generally, it might not be possible to find granular form of honey. But sometimes it can be a perfect exfoliator when combined with baking soda. 1 part of baking soda and 2 parts of honey should be used over the skin. It can be used for 2 times a week for better results.
- Whip up a mask: Honey is also called as a natural humectant which actually means that honey has the ability to add moisture to the skin. When the skin needs hydrating boost then honey is the right ingredient. Honey face mask can be a perfect treatment whether it’s for after effects of using harsh cleansers or cold weather. For this mask you just need 1 ingredient. 1 tablespoon of honey which has to be applied all over the damp skin and let it dry for 20 minutes and then can be washed. It gives an instant nourishment to the skin.
- Fade scars: Honey also contains minute traces of hydrogen peroxide which has skin lightening properties. So, honey can also help in treating skin discoloration especially the hyperpigmentation and the post acne marks. If you want to heal the skin cells then honey can be used after combining with coconut oil. Just take a spoon of honey with 1 spoon of coconut oil and massage into the wet skin in circular motion. Later it can be rinsed off which gives you a flawless skin which naturally looks fresh and beautiful.